Orthopedic "Sports Medicine" in Kenya
Mary Greeley Medical Center Grand Rounds is a multi-disciplinary clinical activity which serves to maintain, develop, or increase the knowledge, skills, and professional performance and relationships that a physician uses to provide services for patients, the public or the profession.
Physicians, mid-level providers, nurses and healthcare administrators.
- Describe the challenges of orthopedic care in Kenya.
- Understand special factors in developing world health care.
- Understand orthopedic care in developing world settings.
Thomas Greenwald, MD
Orthopedic Surgery, McFarland Clinic
- Dr. Greenwald indicates he has no financial relationships to disclose relevant to the content of this CME activity.
- Dr. Brenda Burrough discloses she is a principal investigator in an Amgen research trial.
- No member of the Mary Greeley Medical Center CME Committee who planned this activity, including Dr. Burrough, has any financial relationship to disclose relating to the content.
The content and selection of speaker(s) is the responsibility of the Mary Greeley Medical Center for Continuing Medical Education Committee.
Continuing Education Credit
- DO: Des Moines University is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) and approves this live activity for 1.0 AOA Category 2-A CME credit(s).
- 1.00 AOA Category 2A