Iowa Association of Pathologists Annual Meeting
If you have questions, contact Michelle Dekker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|6:30 pm||Dinner and Business Meeting|
Intraoral Salivary Gland Neoplasms: An Update and Practical Approach to Diagnosis
David J. Schembri Wismayer, MD
Pathologist, Mayo Clinic
- MD - University of Malta Medical School, Guardamangia, Malta
- Internship/Residency - Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Emergency and Admission and Obstetrics and Gynaecology, St. Luke's Teaching Hospital
- Resident - Anatomic and Clinical Pathology Residency, Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology
- Fellow - Surgical Pathology Fellowship, Division of Anatomic Pathology, Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology
Relevant to the content of this educational activity, the speaker and planning committee members have no conflict(s) with commercial interest companies to disclose.
Continuing Education Credit
- DO: Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) to provide osteopathic continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this program for a maximum of 1.0 AOA Category 2-A credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity.
- MD: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Iowa Medical Society (IMS) through the joint providership of Des Moines University (DMU) and the Iowa Association of Pathologists. DMU is accredited by IMS to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Other Health Professionals: This live activity is designated for 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM.
No commercial interest company provided financial support for this continuing education activity.
Determination of educational content and the selection of speakers is the responsibility of the activity director. Firms providing financial support did not have input in these areas. The information provided at this CME activity is for continuing education purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the independent medical judgment of a healthcare provider relative to diagnostic and treatment options of a specific patient’s medical condition. The content of each presentation does not necessarily reflect the views of Des Moines University.
- 1.00 AOA Category 2A
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 1.00 CE Contact Hour(s)