Faculty Development Workshop
Once you're logged in, click the green "ENTER" button found in the Course Summary box to the right. Your registration will then be confirmed.
|Time||Presentation and Speaker|
|5:30 pm||Registration and Dinner|
Osteopathic Manual Medicine – Coming to an Office Near You: What Preceptors Should Know and What Students will be Doing
G. Bradley Klock, DO, OMM Faculty, and OMM Fellows
Medical Student Clinical Years – From the 1st Rotation through Graduation: Best Practices for Evaluations, Letters of Recommendation, Getting Ready for Match/Residency
Thomas Green, DO, Kara Thompson, DO, and Nikki Hook
- Thomas Green, DO, MPH, FACOEP, FACEP
Associate Dean, COM Clinical Affairs and Associate Professor, Family Medicine, Des Moines University
- Nikki Hook
Student/Graduate Medical Education Coordinator, COM, Des Moines University
- G. Bradley Klock, DO, FAAO
Chair, Osteopathic Manual Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Des Moines University
- Kara Thompson, DO, MA
Assistant Dean, COM Clinical Affairs, Des Moines University
Continuing Education Credit
- MD: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Iowa Medical Society (IMS). Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the IMS to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this live activity for 3.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- DO: Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association and approves this live activity for 3.0 Category 1-A CME credit(s).
- Other: This live activity is designated for 3.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 3.00 AOA Category 1A
- 3.00 CE Contact Hour(s)