Thank you for submitting a case presentation!
New this year! The Geriatric Behavioral Health Conference will feature a panel discussion in which experts in the field attempt to navigate your most challenging cases. Innovative ideas and solutions that improve geriatric behavioral health care are also encouraged. Three to five cases will be selected from the submissions and discussed live during the conference. The goal is to discuss challenges that may arise, how to confront these challenges, and what was learned as a result of the case that others may also benefit from hearing.
Please consider the following items when submitting your case.
- Your case should define a specific problem or challenge.
- Address how you confronted the challenge.
- What is the differential diagnosis or steps taken to arrive at your workflow or treatment plan?
- What did you learn from this case?
- Include any graphics, charts, data, or PowerPoint slides that may assist in illustrating the case to the audience.
- Include any tips that can be shared with the audience to assist in implementing your ideas or course of treatment at their organization.
- The goal is to present your interventions in an accessible format that shares practical applications and solutions with other providers.
Thank you for contributing to the conference!
I confirm the work submitted is my own and all co-authors have given written permission for me to present the research at the educational activity. I also acknowledge that research projects are not a solo activity. I confirm that all mentors, preceptors, researchers, and/or institutions are included on my abstract and/or poster.