DO NOT SHARE THIS WEBPAGE WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT REGISTERED FOR THE CONFERENCE.
THIS IS FOR REGISTERED ATTENDEES ONLY.
These are the materials for November 12. Please refer to your registration reminder email for a link to the November 19 materials.
You will have access to these materials until December 18.
Some presentations may be modified to remove proprietary or personal information and not every presentation is included on this webpage.
The Importance of Evidenced Based Medicine in Digital Healthcare
Using a Coordinated Approach in Addressing Diabetes Prevention and Management
Can A Data-Enabled Chatbot Improve Team-Based Diabetes Care?
Optimizing Use of CGM in Clinical Practice
Social Sabotage of the Person with Type 2 Diabetes: A Trial Challenging Our Approach to Care
From the Comfort of Your Own Home: Team-Based Care Improving Diabetes Control Using Tele-Health
Diabetes Experience of Iowans with IDD
We are very grateful to our sponsors who help make the Summit possible. Access the virtual conference bag to learn more about who is supporting us. We also have a fun BINGO game planned to help you engage with the exhibitors. If you complete a portion of the BINGO sheet, you will be entered for a drawing to win:
- 1 of 2 gift baskets with books about diabetes, cook books, kitchen utensils (donated by the Iowa Department of Public Health)
- Reimbursement of your conference registration fee (2 available!)
- Diabetic Equipment and Supplies Yeti
- $25 Target gift card (from Diabetic Equipment and Supplies)
- Urban Poling prize package valued at over $150
- 1 set of poles of your choice: 4 Life or Series 300 ($99.99) or Activator ($109.99)
- 1 Ultimate Guide to Nordic Walking eBook ($14.99)
- 1 snow and trekking basket combo ($19.99)
- 1 carry bag ($19.99)
Return your completed bingo sheet to email@example.com by Sunday, November 22. Winners will be drawn on Monday, November 23 and will be contacted via email with more information.
We are requesting 2-3 minutes of your time to complete an anonymous evaluation. Results from the evaluation will be used in the planning of future Iowa Diabetes + Wellness Summits.
Relevant to the content of this educational activity, the following individual(s) have no conflict(s) with commercial interest companies to disclose.
- Anuj Bhargava, MD, MBA, CDE, FACP, FACE, Speaker
- Julie Baker, MPA, CHCEF, Planning Committee Member
- Mary DeVany, MS, Speaker
- Laurene Hendricks, Planning Committee Member
- Carol Hibbs, Planning Committee Member
- Rae Hutchison, Speaker
- Meredith Koob, Planning Committee Member
- Kate LaFollette, RN, Planning Committee Member
- Ann Loges, RN, Planning Committee Member
- Bethany Maen, Planning Committee Member
- Claudia Mariano, MSc, NP-PHC, Speaker
- Katie McBurney, BSHM, RDH, CPHQ, Speaker
- Andrew Minear, MPH, Planning Committee Member
- Wendy Mobley-Buckstein, Planning Committee Member
- Elizabeth Momany, MHA, PhD, Speaker
- Paul Mulhausen, MD, Speaker
- Chris Parker, PharmD, BCACP, Speaker
- Rachel Patterson-Rahn, RDH, Speaker
- Trina Radske-Suchan, PT, CSCS, FMSC, Planning Committee Member
- Kady Reese, MPH, CPHQ, Planning Committee Member
- Cari Seddon, MA, RDN, LD, CDCES, Planning Committee Member
- Hannah Shultz, MA, Planning Committee Member
- Joe Solowiejczyk, RN, MSW, CDECS, Speaker
- Caroline Woods, PA-C, MS, CMA, Speaker
Relevant to the content of this educational activity, the following individual(s) have a conflict(s) with commercial interest companies to disclose.
- Matthew Dunn, Speaker, is an employee of Omada Health.
- Diana Isaacs, PharmD, BCPS, BC-ADM, BCACP, CDCES, Speaker, is a consultant for Lifescan, Insulet, Lilly, and Companion Medical, and is also on the speaker's bureau for Abbott, Xeris Pharmaceuticals, Dexcom, and Novo Nordisk.
- Marcus Miller, Speaker, is an employee of Diabetic Equipment and Supplies, LLC.
- Megan Munoz, RN, MSN, CMSRN, CDCES, Speaker, owns self-managed stock in Tandem and Dexcom.
- Jamie Pitlick, PharmD, Speaker, is a member of the speaker's bureau for Xeris (GVoke).
- Michael Turken, MD, MPH, Speaker, is an employee of Omada Health.