Health Care Reform & the Affordable Care Act
Ames, IA US
February 5, 2014
Mary Greeley Medical Center Grand Rounds is a multi-disciplinary clinical activity which serves to maintain, develop, or increase the knowledge, skills, and professional performance and relationships that a physician uses to provide services for patients, the public or the profession.
Physicians, mid-level providers, nurses and healthcare administrators.
- Describe the reasons why health care reform is necessary.
- Understand how the ACA law is working and the latest controversies.
- Understand how the ACA law and reforms will affect health care.
Michael Kitchell, MD
Neurology, McFarland Clinic
- Dr. Kitchell indicates he has nothing to disclose regarding financial relationships with any commercial entities, commercial companies providing support for this program, or any commercial manufacturers of products and/ or the providers of services discussed in this presentation.
- Dr. Brenda Burrough discloses she is a principal investigator in an Amgen research trial.
- No members of the Mary Greeley Medical Center CME Committee who planned this activity, including Dr. Burrough, have any financial relationship to disclose relating to the content.
The content and selection of speaker(s) is the responsibility of the Mary Greeley Medical Center for Continuing Medical Education Committee.
Continuing Education Credit
- DO: Des Moines University is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) and approves this live activity for 1.0 AOA Category 2-A CME credit(s).
Mary Greeley Medical Center
Bessie Myers Auditorium1111 Duff Avenue
Ames, IA 50010
- 1.00 AOA Category 2A